Friday, June 24, 2005

I need glasses (or a trip to the zoo)

Yesterday, after a long long time, I went out with 2 girlfriends for a "pampering" night out (more on it in a later post). I must have caught a severe case of blurness (mind and sight).. coz I kept making a similar blunder the WHOLE night!


Strike 1

Miss Sweet-16 offered to pick me up from a Lotus Restaurant nearby. So I left office promptly (coz Miss Sweet-16 doesn't tolerate tardiness :p ).. brisk walked to the LRT station and made my way there.

Found her in the sea of people, enjoying her cuppa tea and her nifty 3g phone (envies). I spotted a cute, furry keychain on her bag.

Me:Yee... the bear bear so cute... I steal later.
Ms S-16:Tee Hee... Take lar... but it's not a bear lar..
Me:*gasp* *sheepish grin* yeah hoh.. it's a .....
Ms S-16:Lau Shu!! (mouse -- rat sounded a bit too ratty for such a cute thing)


I blushed when I saw the mistake.
VIH*:Siao ar you? How can you make such a mistake?
Me:What? A head, two cute hands, two cute legs.. furry all over.. Innocent mistake.. anyone could've done it.

Mouse
Alleged bear bear #1

Strike 2

Ms S-16 navigated her way through the jam and finally made it to our destination. We found a parking spot easily, and while she was busy locking the Fort-Knox in her car I saw another cute furry thing on the dashboard.

Me:Ok, while you lock up, I play with this bear bear
Ms S-16:(in the verge of ROTFL mode)Hahahah... it's a DOG lar gurl!
Me:Oh My Goodness!!! You're right
Ms S-16:(She didn't say anything... she was hysterical at this point


Dog
Alleged bear bear #2


Aisyoh Kadavale!... so embarassing... I need to go to the zoo to memorize how a bear looks like.

VIH*:I'm too embarassed to be associated with you.


*VIH - Voice In Head (aka my Nemesis)

12 comments:

Babe_KL said...

ROTFL!!!! Hey, I lend you boiboi's VCD titled "Barney goes to Zoo!!!" bwaahahaha

Unknown said...

The first one is a pig, and the second is a racoon. Right? Right? :P

HandFullOfFlour said...

Hallellujiah!!! I have a companion to the zoo

Anonymous said...

**rotfl** aahahhahahahha....
let's go to the zooOOOooOooOO...
there's lotsa things to do...
hehehheh...

Babe_KL said...

alamak!!! pig?? racoon????

hey we should bring these 2 to the zoo along wid our kids & kai tzai/luis

Chen said...

woh.. I think I need to go to the zoo as well..
Cos I can't figure out the first one is a mouse well.. second one I don't realise that's a dog as well, hahah...
paiseh.. :P

btw, drop by here to say hello,
visitor from BabeKL's blog :P

HandFullOfFlour said...

Hi Chen :)

Welcome to my humble blog...

I see we share the same fate.. kekek Both kena tagged by Babe :D

HandFullOfFlour said...

Hi eVoL,

Thanks for dropping by ;)

Unknown said...

Err... then you all check out my pic (attached to my comment)... can guess what animal or not ah? Kekekeke...

HandFullOfFlour said...

Definitely a RAT lol

Chen said...

The hamster is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(know how to pose summore...) I like hamster.. I have few hamster previously.. now all in hamster heaven liao.. RIP..

Unknown said...

Mr Miyagi: "Hamsta-san, remember... if want to learn karate must first wax in, wax out... Finish waxing all my Potong cars, and I will teach you teppanyaki."

DH: Haiiiiii-ah! (Does the Daniel-san pose and knock's Miyagi's face into the dirt) "You want me to wax WHAT brand of cars??!!"

=p