Monday, July 11, 2005

Caffeine addiction? Me?

It all started when I was surfing through the blog of Schweeney (btw, just added her into my friends with blogs roll), and came upon this Coffee Quiz.


You Are an Iced Coffee

At your best, you are: hyper, modern, and athletic

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you're out with friends

Your caffeine addiction level: medium

Wait a minute? "Medium" addiction??? That can't be! I will not allow my body succumb to any addiction. I can handle my intake, I drink moderately and I don't get all jittery without the caffeine morphine. This quiz is a little out of whack.
Now excuse me while I get a cuppa!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm a Black Coffee:

At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable

At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty

You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it

Your caffeine addiction level: high

Pretty good description, I'd say.